Click HERE and Download Instantly!
Pack your bags with the essentials, and set a course for Bora Bora
Located in the French Polynesian Islands, Bora Bora is a short 160 miles from Tahiti, and only a few hours flight from Hawaii. All you’ll need is a bag of swim gear, some lounge wear, and, most importantly, an appetite to disconnect yourself from the rigors of the grind. We’re talking about a leave your iPhone in the room, soak up the sun, vacation here.
The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort is a destination spot that ranks up there with the top getaway locations in the world. Imagine posting up in one of the overwater villas overlooking the cool, blue water and white sand with just the slightest ocean breeze.
Bookings here aren’t the easiest, so you’ll have to plan in advance. With the year-round South Pacific weather, there really isn’t an ‘off’ season. The summer months are suggested to be the best times of year, but does it really matter if you’re vacationing on the water?
Bora Bora Resort Tips
1. Plan ahead—especially for summer bookings
2. Keep an eye on flights and prices —save money by booking your vacation early
4. Practice being technology-free for a day or two leading up to the trip
5. If you’re a sports nut, schedule this trip between the NBA draft and the beginning of NFL preseason, in a non-Olympic year, of course
6. Go big on some comfy swim trunks and loungewear
7. Sandals, not shoes